Home

Opinions on septum piercings

Opinions on septum piercing PriceScop

5,470. Jun 8, 2015. #1. I was speaking with a young lady on Sunday who had a pierced septum. The ring was the kind with the little balls on the ends. I found it so distracting. It screamed farm animal to me. I kept trying not to stare at it 5. Septum piercings are so gaudy. This is an opinion even I used to have. Septum piercings can be really bold or really simple. Either way, they are outlets for personal expression and I'm all for self-expression. Piercings are often inspired by a person's cultural background as a way to adorn oneself. Also, like tattoos, piercings can have. Septum Piercings and Parents Piercing advice needed! Do nose piercings hurt really bad? how old you have to be to get septum piercing in uk Opinions on nose piercings on girls? (Studs/rings) should i get my nose pierced to piss off my folks Addicted to piercings/injection In fact, the practice of piercing the nose, including the septum, has its roots in the Middle East, where it started over 4,000 years ago, according to an article in JAMA Dermatology. It then spread into India in the 1500s CE before finally making its way to the west in the twentieth century

I want your opinions on septum piercings So from what i've seen, people seem to find septum piercings really unattractive. but mostly, when someone gives an example it usually looks like this but i was wondering if people had seen the more subtle ones, for example this , this , this or thi ANYWAY. Hey everyone. I had my septum pierced a month and a half ago and while I love it, the process of getting it pierced makes me a little leery on if it was done correctly. The guy who pierced me didn't use forceps, which I thought was weird at the time but I'm such a non-confrontational person I didn't ask any questions

Yoda. 3 mo. No, it doesn't look stupid. I see a lot of people with septum pericing. You're 17, so enjoy creating your own style. No matter how you look, how you dress, or what you do and say in life, you'll be judged by someone for it. So don't chose your life decisions, choices and preferences based on other people's negative opinions If my septum piercing bothers you that much, I wouldn't even give you a chance anyway. 7. You must be a liberal because you have a septum piercing. I am pretty sure there are even conservatives out there that have septum piercings as well. Septum piercings aren't exclusive to just liberals. Also, I am not even that much of a liberal. 8. The eye piercing is a no for me. I am okay with the septum peircing. I prefer a nose stude ir a hoop on either side of the nose on a woman. 0 | 0. 0 | 0. BobbyC65 | 484 opinions shared on Fashion & Beauty topic. Guru. 1 y. I find them unattractive and gross Nasallang Piercing: This is a tri-nasal piercing that goes through both the nostril and the septum. It will look like you have two nostril piercings on either side of your nose, but the piercing uses just one straight barbell that goes straight across

Nose piercing gives you a tough look as well as funky at the same time. I personally like men with a nostril piercing. The main thing is to carry your look confidently. Choose correct piercing and jewelry. Some of the fashionable nose piercing types and healing time. Nostril - Healing time 2-4months. High Nostril- 3-5 months. Septum- 1-2 month Septum piercing can be stretched to accommodate larger or bigger jewelry. If there is a need for a bigger ring, the septum piercing is between 1.2mm to 1.6mm. Nonetheless, if you're going to stretch it, you need to do it patiently to avoid damaging your tissues and cartilages. 5. It's easy to clean From my understanding, a crooked septum piercing doesn't have anything to do with the procedure it's most likely that your septum is crooked. This was explained to me by a technician when I expressed my concerns about my own septum piercing being. Septal piercings should be between the medial crus of the lower lateral cartilage and the septum. This is referred to as the sweet spot by professional body piercers. The piercing is not supposed to go through any cartilage. If it is too low, it..

FINALLY TALKING ABOUT MY PIERCINGS! - YouTube

10 Comments People With Septum Piercings Always Hea

1. 5. Septal Hematoma. While rare, septal hematoma is the most serious potential danger of a septum piercing, which can cause difficulty breathing and even potential facial deformity. If you notice.
  2. Current piercings; angel bites, smiley, tongue, septum, tragus, helix, ear piercings, double belly (top and bottom) and my neck. (I feel like I'm forgetting something) Retired piercings; Medusa, cheeks, collarbones, another tongue piercing, stretched lobes (22mm), other side of my nose
  3. Tattoos and body piercings used to be considered taboo, but not anymore. Today, getting a nipple piercing or septum ring is practically de rigueur and having a tattoo is the new norm. Though many men are jumping on the bandwagon, it seems as though women are the ones who are more apt to get pierced and tatted.Which makes us wonder, what do men think of them
  4. Posted on 10 08 2015. Rainbow hair is on the rise and 80s trends rule for yet another season, and they're not the only proof punk is back: septum piercings are gathering pace. On John Paul Gaultier 's Autumn Winter runway, models' throwback gelled kiss curls were matched with heavy metal nose adornments, and now the trend has gone mainstream
  5. A bridge piercing, also known as an Erl piercing, is technically classified as a surface piercing because it doesn't puncture cartilage, like an ear piercing does (via Bustle).The pain level is lower compared to more sensitive body parts (via Piercing Mania).You may experience some swelling or pain, but most of the pain is associated with the clamps that your piercer will use before gliding.
nose piercing on Tumblr

Opinions on septum piercings? - The Student Roo

The Truth About Septum Piercings - TheList

A septum in a piercing on the cartilaginous wall that divides the two nostrils. The cartilage is, however, usually not pierced. It is the thin strip of very soft and flexible skin, just between the cartilage and the bottom of the nose, or the sweet spot, that is pierced While septum piercings have a significant history in some cultures, last time I checked (as in the last time a Nigerian relative made a comment about my ring) septum piercings aren't a part of.

Guys! I want your opinions on septum piercings : AskMe

A septum piercing can enhance your natural beauty. Think of it as a permanent decorative accessory for your face. If you do not feel the piercing suits you, take it out and there won't even be a visible scar! Septum piercings are stretchable! If you do decide to stretch your septum piercing, you can hide it if you need to for any reason. A septum piercing is usually considered the least painful facial piercing, but only if it's done right. Healing was easy, and it was completely healed within a few months, even during cold season. It's fallen out a few times when I've been blowing my nose extra forcefully, but I have o-rings on both sides now so it's only come out accidentally. Aside from my lobe piercings which were done when I was maybe 2 years old, my septum is the only thing I have ever gotten pierced, so I won't have all the answers, but I wanted to share my experiences. Your piercing journey may very well be different, harder, or easier than mine, as everyone's body is different No one cares what your opinion on septum piercings is. If you have something to contribute, do so. If not, maybe keep your nasty comments to yourself. OP, the smaller horseshoe is so much better and I'm glad you're happy. I think your piercings are adorable. Reactions: Rubybrick, PintoBean, monarch64 and 3 others. telephone8 5. Septal Hematoma. While rare, septal hematoma is the most serious potential danger of a septum piercing, which can cause difficulty breathing and even potential facial deformity. If you notice.

2) My mom brought me to get my lip and septum. She didn't like the idea either but it's just a piercing that can always come out. Not like a tattoo that's permanent. It's really no biggie outside of people's opinion on how it looks. 3) health risks? Iv had mine for 8 years, no issues Logan in my country it's a custom for certain caste people to wear nose piercing (not the septum one) They wear it as soon as they attain their menarche till they grow old like 70-80. And as a girl who has a lot of Brahmin friends let me they you they look so beautiful on those ladies be it 13 or 80

Specialties: Our shop is bringing quality piercings and tattoos to Sacramento with a team full of talented, experienced artists. All of our employees have six or more years of experience in our industry, and takes pride in Body Art. At Poke A Dotz Tattoos & Piercings we specialize in all body piercings, including private areas and dermals, and we only provide the finest quality of jewelry (all. Depending on where you live, a minor—an individual under the age of 18 —may be able to get a tattoo or a body piercing without your consent. Each state establishes its own rules about body art so you'll need to know the law in your area. Some states won't allow a teen to get a tattoo or a tongue piercing regardless of parental consent.

As a general rule of thumb: Earlobe, navel, tongue and eyebrow piercings are the least painful. Septum, labret, dermal (surface) piercings, cartilage piercings, nostril and male intimate piercings are typically a medium level of pain for most. The most painful piercings are in sensitive areas, ie. nipple and intimate piercings (for females. July 9, 2020 ·. So I went in a few says ago to get my septum pierced. The guy who pierced it was super sweet, but when piercing it, he hit my cartilage, then ended up piercing it crooked - not only was it slanted forward, but down. I had a few other piercers look at it and the recommendation all around was to take it out and redo it when it heals The septum, Mr. Smith said, is an aggressive piercing meant to look intimidating, but he has sought out pretty, stylish girls to try it out, fitting small rings so close to the septum that. Septum Piercing Basics. For those who don't know what a septum piercing is, the name says it all. It is a piercing located in your nasal septum, the thin wall of cartilage running down the center of your nose which separates your right and left nostrils. Many artists refer it as the sweet spot

Caring for and getting used to my new septum. Hi all! I finally got my septum today, and I really love it! I know its probably way to early to be asking about this, but now the adrenaline has worn off and I am starting to feel a little sore. And I got to wondering.. how long will it take for me to get used to the sensation of having a septum Getting your ears pierced is a big deal in so many households. Many of us can remember growing up begging their moms to let us get them done and waiting until we were old enough to get them Septum Piercing and Stretching Journey to 4.1mm (So far) By Marvolon · June 28, 2013. It all started when I randomly thought about how fun a septum piercing would be. The funny thing is, I used to think they were ugly. Amazing How one's tastes can change so quickly. and are wholly the opinion of the authors Dancing Queen - Clay K Slider. 4 my septum homies #septumpiercing #foryou #DADMOVES #PerfectAsWeAre. @havenrosee. guys the song name is cigarette daydreams - . #17 #septumpiercing #fyp #foryou #cagetheelephent. @mayaaisabel. original sound - Fidel Castrar. surprise mom ur on punk'd #piercing #septumpiercing #mom #syrupturnup #college #fyp #. The teenage girl with the septum piercing shyly step-taps out of time with the pulsing music, cowering from the flailing elbows and arms of drunken teenagers as they bounce and grind on the dance floor. She bobs uncomfortably to the over-remixed racket that the bald DJ has been playing for the last ten minutes; th

Hey, first post, need opinions on facial piercings that would suit me. :D. Hey guys, I'm really in love with the septum piercing but I'm wondering if it would really suit me. Perhaps even a nostril I'd be happ Alaikumassalam wa rahmatullah, Piercings are allowed in Islam as long as they do not endanger your health. Please see my article: Islamic rulings on ear, nose and tongue piercings. And God knows best. If you have a question, please email me at contact@hawramani.com. Ads by Muslim Ad Network Septum piercing can be flipped up into the nose when in a situation where piercing aren't appropriate, unlike other facial piercings that need to be either taken out (Risking healing up) or covered with a plaster so I think they are quite good in that respect. Thanks for your opinions and seems like should be OK... Which I was coming.

I left with a gold septum ring, my nostril stud and the thrill of making visible a recently developed, very self-assured version of myself. I was asserting confidence in my queerness in a way that, for me, was bold. Just as my first nose ring had when I was 17, my septum piercing told the world I was a bit of a freak, and I was down with that Septum piercing (not actually that painful!) By BrodyLee · Feb. 14, 2011 · 1 comments. Well, I have been a huge fan of septum piercings for a few years now, but had read quite a few horror stories on them and how much they 'kill'. I think I finally decided to just go for it after I had both my nipples pierced, as that wasn't as bad as I.

Opinions on septum piercing

Septum piercing pain after stretching. Discharge from the piercing especially yellowing or green pus like discharge. I started stretching my septum. Yes you should be able to use ear tapers wait atleast 3-4 weeks between each stretch yes it will hurt. Ideally that bit of flesh is the sweet spot that piercers use for septum piercings hi martians! i've been waiting to film and upload this video for ages. i've also convinced my roomie erica to come get piercings too. so come with us and let..

#bodycandy on Tumblr

Re: Opinion of females with septum piercings nose studs look hot if the girl is pretty.. i also love hot chicks that have under their lip done, like in the middle, i dont know what its called 'lebret' or something like that.. also some with just a stud to the side of their lips look good too.. yeh iv met a few hotties with piercings. Understanding Septum Piercings. A septum piercing is located in the thin piece of tissue that separates your two nostrils. In most noses, there is a sweet spot for your piercer to pierce through - a small strip of flesh called the columella. Every individual nose is different - not everyone has a columella Tattoos, piercing, and scarification are now commonplace among adolescents and young adults. This first clinical report from the American Academy of Pediatrics on voluntary body modification will review the methods used to perform the modifications. Complications resulting from body modification methods, although not common, are discussed to provide the pediatrician with management information

Do septum piercings look stupid? - GirlsAskGuy

A septum piercing can be very versatile as you can hide it (with a retainer or a horseshoe barbell turned upside down) or show it off as much as you want to. I still prefer clickers as they are the easiest to put in and there are fewer chances of losing small balls and bits Are septum piercings safe? As with any piercing, it's super important to make sure you're getting pierced at a clean studio with a licensed professional (i.e., you want to go to someone who. Q. Piercings and a job: I just think this is so bizarre, and I want an outsider's opinion, so I hope you answer. My niece recently got her septum pierced. I'm not one for piercings or tattoos. Septum Piercing. pennylainex3. January 26th, 17:11. Hey! I got my septum pierced yesterday... I wanted to get a retainer but the piercer said that it could easily fall out, so instead he put in a 14g curved barebell... When he pierced it was a loud popping noise, and he said he went through a thicker area..

What piercings can a 13 year old get? Piercings for MinorsAgeServices Offered13 to 15 years oldEarlobes and Outer Ear/Helix Piercings16 or 17 years oldEarlobes and All Ear Cartilage Piercings Nostril and Septum Piercings Eyebrow Piercings Tongue and Lip Piercings, including Labret, Beauty Mark, & Philtrum Piercings Navel Piercings1 more row Septum piercings can also be stretched about 3 months after the original piercing, which meant that larger objects could be inserted into the piercing. The modern day Cuna Indian tribe of Panama continue this practise today with thick gold Septum piercings. Septum piercings are not as conventional as nasal piercings and take a bit longer to heal Belly Button Ring,Nose Rings,Ear Plugs,Body Piercings,Ear Gauges,Tragus Earrings,Cartilage Ring,Body Jewelry,Ear Spacers,Nipple Rings,Cartilage Studs,Nose Hoop

10 Things I am Tired of Hearing about my Septum Piercin

So i'm looking to get a new piercing, but I can't really decide. I used to wear tiny tiny little studs in my lips but I got bored with them. I really love septum piercings. My nose is a bit long and pointy, so i'm not exactly sure if I could even pull it off. Maybe depending on what size jewelry I wear? I don't know. Opinions? Thanks : The septum piercing is a way to show your rebel side and add an edge to your look and show your independence and free spirit. The septum is the cartilage that divides your nostrils, but the thing that is getting pierced is actually the tissue underneath. You may connect the septum piercing with the bullnose ring, but the truth is told, it looks so much better on humans Samantha B. Denton, TX. 0. 2. 2/27/2020. I went and got my labret pierced here yesterday and I had an overall good experience. The place was a little hard to find considering it's on the top floor of another building with multiple businesses. John was nice and the piercing itself was very quick

Ask your piercer's opinion too, if they have a lot of experience they'll be able to tell you honestly if a septum piercing is a good idea for you. For example, a deviated septum can impact how the piercing will look and if it's going to be crooked you need to know this in advance to make an informed decision. 2. Pai Septum piercing for kids! Posted on March 19, 2006 by Shannon Larratt. I just got this picture from Chispa Tattoo Family from Iquique, Chile of Alex and his son. Not that you can get in trouble for this sort of thing in most of South and Central America, but for the record, it's a circular barbell turned upside down. After asking my.

What piercings can you get at 12? is the commonly asked question now a days, Piercing is originated from countries such as Egypt, Africa, Israel and many other. Piercings also carry a great deal of cultural meaning in many civilizations. In some manners it is also linked with religious ritual septum piercing freehandcomo esconder la joya del septum dentro de la narizretainer 14g - duration: 10:42. Javichín 571,003 views 10:4 CICIMOTO Opal CZ Nose Ring Septum Hoop, 16G Surgical Steel Cartilage Earring Hoop Hinged Segment Ring Septum Clicker Daith Helix Tragus Conch Piercing Jewelry 4.3 out of 5 stars 754 $8.9 Price: $16.75. Pack of 10 Septum Jewelry Randomly Picked 16G. Perfect Package to grow your jewelry Collection. You will receive a pack of 10 septum jewelry with different designs and materials. We Care And Will Reply Within 24-48 Hrs! We are a U.S. based seller and all of our products are shipped from the United States

20. Because this is such an unusual piercing, the vertical nasal tip piercing has a myriad of names all over the world. In Rancagua, Chile (where this was done by Zham at Peke House ), it's being called a rhino. Piercings like this (along with septrils and other unusual nose piercings) are in the nose related piercings gallery on BME Popularity of nasal septum piercings among Americans in 2017. This statistic shows the results of a Statista survey conducted in the United States in 2017 on tattoos, piercings and body. Come on down to The Piercing Shop, our fully knowledgeable, experienced friendly staff offer free advice anytime. We are located on the Southwest corner of Sahara and Rainbow on the second floor 6985 west Sahara Ave, Suite #206 next door to Pricz Tattoo 702-362-POKE (7653). Basic Piercings Septum rings, in my opinion, make people around you a little crazy. I mean, maybe it's just my idiotic friends, but I was often called a bull. Why? Because apparently bulls have their septum pierced by their masters, and I looked just like them. I have given up on rings now and I'm back to wearing a nose pin instead

What is your opinion about nose piercing and eye piercing

septum piercings? good or bad? show 10 more Nose piercings on girls. Trashy or not? Which piercings do you want/have? Removing labret stud as earrings Septum piercing on a big nose? should I remove starter piercing? Just got ears pierced, need opinions. Opinions on septum piercings? Septum Piercing/Nose Rin Septum piercing is just that—a piercing through your nasal septum. It goes under a category of nose piercings and is performed in special piercing (and tattoo) studios by trained professionals. In my opinion, if you are a piercing fan but are afraid that you can get in trouble with your parents or your boss, a septum piercing might be the. N/A Worst Weak OK Good Great. I got my septum pierced on the 19th with a 14g retainer. Afterward, I had a quick glimpse at it in the mirror, and it looked fine and pretty straight. Then the piercer flipped it up in my nose. Since then, I've been cleaning it with Dial in the shower and then some warm saline The septum piercing. The septum piercing is where the middle of your nose, between the two nostrils is pierced, on the inside of your nose. Of course, all decisions are ultimately up to you, but it's always better to get a second opinion, after all, they do say that two heads are better than one! Of course, if you already have other. Piercings that are older or larger in size will get smaller, but probably will not close completely even when jewelry is left out. In these instances, scar tissue inside piercings may develop, which may look like a small indentation and feel like a bump in the skin. With time, these scars often become more supple and decrease in size

17 Things I Wish I'd Known Before I Got My Nose Pierce

Septum Piercing - 7 Things Need to Consider. Research, Research, Research! In case you're reluctant as was I, do some examination! Search for respectable piercers (I went to Enso Piercing + Adornment), nature of gems that suits you, and the procedure of the entire thing. Pain; This plays a gigantic factor in many piercings (as I would see it) so uh.. i got a septum piercing because bi, and need opinions.. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register Karnavedha Ceremony. However, the science behind this ritual is that it is believed that piercing the ears helps in the development of intellect, the power of thinking and decision-making. In Ayurveda, the earlobe is considered as the microcosm of the human body and therefore, ear-piercing might also deliver numerous therapeutic benefits The septum piercing is more like an earlobe piercing in that it's not very painful, but usually makes the eyes water. Remember, everyone reacts to pain differently, so this should be considered a guide. You should treat each piercing with the same amount of TLC

Barbell piercings are usually used for eyebrow, bridge, and septum piercings on the face. The middle bar pierces through the skin and the two studs or bells at either end are visible outside of the skin. Sometimes the actual bar can be visible as well, depending on whether it is straight or curved.. Thanks for all of your opinions, maybe I could get a septum piercing in a few years. HotAsIce911 ( 156 ) Great Answer ( 0 ) Flag as ¶ Good choice Body piercing has become a significant trend in Western culture. Ear piercing came into practice in the early 1980s when modern piercing techniques were invented and became hygienic. Western culture has no known history or tradition of body piercing but is seen by many as teenage rebellion and by the teens as significant, ritualistic body modification with a cult following, contributing to a. Septal Piercing: This is a piercing that goes through the nasal septum where there is a sweet spot called the columella - the location in between the bottom of the nose and the cartilage. A septum retainer or a hoop is the fashion jewelry of choice for this type of piercing Although piercings and tattoos are more common than ever in America, research suggests that they may still hurt your prospects of getting a job. Despite the mainstream popularity of body art, many people still see facial piercings as unprofessional and unwelcome in the workplace. In a recent study, behavioral scientists James C. McElroy, James.

How do Girls look at the guy with a nose piercing

Yes a nose piercing. Feb 09, 2013. Hilary C. Either or would look good. I have both. The septum is easier healing. You literally do nothing. There is healthy bacteria in your nose and if you clean it out like a regular piercing you can irritate it. Nostril is a little more painful in my opinion Dr. Otto Placik answered. 34 years experience Plastic Surgery. Septum=wall in nose: Septum is the latin word for wall and the nasal septum is the wall that divides the right side of the nasal cavity from the left. When it is deviated Read More. 3 doctors agree Sterling Silver Moon Nose Ring, 20, 22 Gauge, Half Moon, Nose Ring Hoop, Hoop Nose Ring Tragus Piercing, Septum Piercing Daith Jewelry, Stud. AlfalfaSprout. From shop AlfalfaSprout. 5 out of 5 stars. (5,840) 5,840 reviews. $20.00 Bestseller. Add to Favorites

Septum Piercing Pros And Cons - Should I Get A Septum

History of Body Piercing. Expanded ear piercings or more generally referred to as stretched earlobes is a tradition that has lived for centuries - particularly those of the earlobes and lower lip. For many of the world's tribes, it is even an essential body modification. Having emerged independently in such diverse locations as North America. The Church has never prohibited ear piercing and, in the Bible, there is no prohibition against the wearing of earrings and nose rings (cf. Ez 16:12). In addition, we are not aware that the Church has pronounced on tattoos, body piercing in general, or tongue piercing specifically. However, the Church does provide general principles to consider. Tattoos are sometimes seen as unprofessional by employers, however this narrative is outdated and it's time for what's outlined as skilled to vary. In 2007, CBS reported analysis on the time that discovered 23 p.c of school college students had one to a few tattoos, 51 p.c have been pierced past girls's ears and 36 p.c of 18- to 29.

Kamara has two nose piercings, a septum ring and a nose stud, that make him easy to spot among his peers. Kamara said the jewelry doesn't hurt when he plays, and he's not at risk for someone. on Septum Piercing-Alutiiq Word of the Week-January 18th. MAITAQ - SEPTUM PIERCING. MAITARTUUMARTAALLRIIT ARNAT. - WOMEN USED TO WEAR SEPTUM PIERCINGS. In classical Alutiiq society, men, women. The septum; This portion of the nose is part (cartilage and flesh) that separates both nostrils. In most cases, the piercing is done through the cartilage but not in every case. The nose tip; These types of piercings can be on the bottom of your septum or the top of your nose. Nose tip piercings are sometimes called rhino piercings The Prince Albert piercing one of the most common penis piercings. It's done by inserting a barbell or other jewelry through the hole where pee comes (urethra), and out of the underside behind the. i have never personally had my septum pierced so i may be wrong by saying this. however, i had planned on piercing it when i was 16 and my friend who had hers pierced told me its one of the most painful piercings, easy to get infected and difficult just to have there. i can imagine that being true so i would advice against getting it pierced altogether..

Can you fix a crooked septum piercing? - Quor

Septum rings - the craze you won't want your daughter to follow this summer. Madonna joined a host of stars with septum piercings this week - Alice Audley went to see what all the fuss was abou One of the hallmark signs of a deviated septum is that the obstruction of the nasal passages causes breathing issues. Day or night, breathing through your nose can be challenging. Most people notice that one side of their nose seems harder to breathe from than the other. It's often observed on the side that is opposite of the bend

Let’s all get Lady Gaga nose piercings! (VIDEO) | Women24

28. About two weeks ago now I took the plunge and pierced my septum. Now, this was somewhat spur of the moment, somewhat planned. I have ideas for my ears, but after the mess that was my cartilage piercing (not my piercer's fault!) I wanted to do something a little different this go round. I had been looking at them for a long time and. Ear Piercing is FREE with the purchase of a starter kit. Starter kits are priced from $30 and include the piercing earrings and standard After Care Solution. Ear cartilage piercing is subject to an additional charge ♡ OPEN THIS FOR MORE ANGEL ♡\r\r\r\r\rTWITTER: \r\rINSTAGRAM: \r\rTUMBLR: \r\rSOUNDCLOUD: \r\rIf you wish to speak to me directly, email to:\rimangelmoret@gmail.com \r\r♥F.A.Qs♥\r1.Q- Whats your name?\rA- ! Angel or Ang\r2.Q- How old are you?\rA- I am 15\r3.Q-What race are you?\rA- 1/4 Black, 1/4 Japanese, 1/2 Creole or Black and White\r4.Q- .What do you use?\rA-Canon EOS 7D and Final. People refer to it as the bull piercing . As a Tattooed parent with piercings I decided to post a blog about taking care of your septum piercing , belly button piercing & lip piercing . Now I know most people believe people with piercings are rebels or outlaws. From my opinion Don't judge a book by it's cover