Home

Round stomp brush

View the Top 5 Round Brushes of 2021. Free 2-Day Shipping & Free Returns. We Provide Expert Tips and Advice To Help Make Shopping Quick and Easy Magnolia Brush CF-8 Crowsfoot Pattern Texture Round Brush, 8 Diameter, Horsehair Bristles, Each. 1 Count (Pack of 1) 4.3 out of 5 stars. 20. $32.99. $32. . 99 ($32.99/Count) Get it as soon as Wed, Jul 7 Magnolia Brush CF-8 Crowsfoot Pattern Texture Round Brush, 8 Diameter, Horsehair Bristles, Each. rolled it on in a think layer and 'stomp' it with the Stipple Brush, it worked beautifully and now my ceiling has the same pattern all over, including the patched stress cracks. However, I plan in the spring to prime and paint the entire ceiling Amazon.com: ceiling stomp brush. 4 Pack Wire Cup Knotted Brush with 1/4-Inch Round Shank, Rocaris 3 Inch Wire Drill Brush Set For Removal of Rust/Corrosion/Paint. 3.9 out of 5 stars 23. $14.99 $ 14. 99 $19.99 $19.99. Get it as soon as Wed, Jul 14. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon

Brands Sold Direct On eBay - Fantastic Prices On Top Brand

1-48 of 209 results for stomp brush Price and other details may vary based on size and color. 9901/8801 8 in. Stipple Brush. 4.3 out of 5 stars 196. $23.99 $ 23. 99. BOSOBO Paint Brushes Set, 2 Pack 20 Pcs Round Pointed Tip Paintbrushes Nylon Hair Artist Acrylic Paint Brushes for Acrylic Oil Watercolor, Face Nail Art, Miniature Detailing. Product Overview. The Wal-Board Tools 4-3/4 in. Texture Brush is used to create numerous types of textured patterns. The brush features a round design and a threaded hole in the plastic molded support-brace to allow for the attachment of an extension handle (sold separately). Horsehair bristles 1-48 of 107 results for rosebud stomp brush 9901/8801 8 in. Stipple Brush. 4.3 out of 5 stars 196. $24.59 $ 24. 59. Get it as soon as Tue, Jul 20. BOSOBO Paint Brushes Set, 2 Pack 20 Pcs Round Pointed Tip Paintbrushes Nylon Hair Artist Acrylic Paint Brushes for Acrylic Oil Watercolor, Face Nail Art, Miniature Detailing and Rock Painting. TexMaster Original Stipple Brush. Star rating out of 5. Not Yet Rated. Write a Review. This 8 Stipple Brush is made of horse hair/poly blend filaments and is pre-formed and geometrically designed. It is used for leaving impressions in the compound, not to apply compound to walls and ceilings. { 14039: APP_27710

The perfect brush for texturing. Use this brush to created a stippled or swirled effect on plaster and drywall. This brush is made of 2-1/2 horsehair and fiber bristles that flare creating a 6 diameter work surface. The horsehair helps keep the stiffness and shape of bristles for long use. The 4-3/4 rounded plastic base is molded to easily. Create a crows foot texture to walls and celings. Use this 13 flattened brush after applying joint compound or plaster in a stippled effect for the slapbrush, flat texture finish. Brush is made with white tampico fiber set in a 6-1/2x1-3/4 hardwood block. The block provides any easy grip for hand use on walls and touch ups. For a longer reach for ceilings use the handle hole in the center.

To stomp a Rosebud pattern in this type of texture a round brush with three to four inch long soft bristles is used. The rosebud brush can be attached to an extension pole to assist in stomping. Pictures of a Rosebud Drywall Texture Stomp Brush This texture brush creates a crow's foot finish on the surface. The brush bristles cover an area of 13-1/2 in. x 8-1/2 in. BON tools have been trusted by professionals for over 60-years. White Tampico bristles with hardwood block and handle hole in center. Flattened single brush creates a crow's foot pattern. 13-1/2 in. L x 8-1/2 in. W This is an EASY Stomp Ceiling Texture you can do. Also Called a Crows Foot Texture, or Slapbrush Texture. I also have a video showing this installed on a ce.. Slap brush texture, also known as crows foot, stomp brush, or stipple, is easy to make on drywall surfaces using basic drywall compound, or mud. The resulting texture has a fan-like or sunburst effect created by the fanned-out bristles of the texture brush

Best Round Brushes - BestReviews® Official Sit

Amazon.com: drywall stomp brus

1. Then stomp the brush on a coated part of the ceiling until the brush achieves a consistent design. Secondly, what does a stomp brush look like? Stomp a random pattern in the mud The preferred style brush to use has stiff bristles aligned in an oval pattern across a wooden base that attaches to an extension pole
  2. The ANVIL Texture Brush is the ideal brush to use for many popular drywall finishes. Made of a combination of horsehair and fiber bristles. It has a high-impact plastic base that accepts most standard threaded handles. Bristles of gray flared horsehair and polypropylene. Accepts standard threaded 3/4 in. handles and extension poles
  3. Contractor Series Nylon/Polyester Angle Sash Brush. Your Price. Save 10% Every Day with PaintPerks ®. List Price: $11.79 - $21.69. Sign In to order online. Compare. 3.0 Star rating out of 5. 1 Reviews
  4. Application of stomp texture to ceiling using drywall mud

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for TEXMASTER 10 Tampico Round Stipple Brush for Drywall Texture 8829 at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products The rosebud drywall texture type gets its name from the resemblance of a single round stomp to a flower with the center bud and petals radiating out. Shag Drywall Texture Stipple Brush. The base is a non-rot non-chip plastic block with female 34 coarse threads for attaching an extension pole. TEXMASTER 8829 10 ROUND TAMPICO STIPPLE BRUSH Premium quality brush made with hundreds of stiff round wire bristles. Can be used in stainless steel and clay chimneys. Wire bristles. slider closed. 5% Off Your Lowe's Advantage Card Purchase: Subject to credit approval. Get 5% off your eligible purchase or order charged to your Lowe's Advantage Card. Valid for purchases in US stores and.

Video: Amazon.com: 9901/8801 8 in. Stipple Brush: Home Improvemen

The Wal-Board Tools 9 in. x 13 in. Oval Single Texture Brush has durable tampico-fiber bristles. It creates hand-textured patterns on walls and ceilings. It is threaded to fit most extension poles and handles. Hardwood body with durable tampico-fiber bristles The rosebud drywall texture type gets its name from the resemblance of a single, round stomp to a flower, with the center bud and petals radiating out. The rosebud drywall technique is essentially the brush stomp technique, but applied evenly, so that each stomp is clearly visible and doesn't overlap the others to a significant degree

How to Texture Your Ceiling Using a Stomp Brush. Although stomping your ceiling sounds like something you do with heavy boots, you really only need a specialized brush called a crows-foot brush Free Shipping Available. Buy on eBay. Money Back Guarantee Round Brushes Horsehair. 100% Horsehair staple set in marine grade hardwood block with standard threaded handle hole. Block diameter: 4½ inches. Overall diameter of flattened single brush: 8 inches. Item ID Our Price: $79.00. I could find anything to match the texture of my ceiling. Came across this on Drywall Tool Depot and bought it. It was a perfect match! Found some instructions on YouTube on how to apply crows feet and stipple texturing. The video gave instruction on how to thin out the mud. Followed the instructions and it was a perfect match How to Use a Stipple Brush for a Crow's Foot Ceiling. A crow's foot ceiling is a good way to hide small cracks and other imperfections in the drywall. This pattern is sometimes called stomped.

Amazon.com: ceiling stomp brus

1. I know this is a stomp brush because I helped the old man that did my ceiling 40 yrs ago. Now I am looking for the same brush, if you find let me know and I will do the same. Save Share. Reply. D
  2. The ceiling is a stomp ceiling I believe and I am trying to match the pattern. I have tried so many different things from natural sponges, to round brushes. I guess I am not doing something right. I realize it won't be perfect but I want to try to get as close as possible. It would help if someone could tell me the exact pattern of this stomp.
  3. The process of stomping the wall basically involves in creating a texture on the wall with the help of different brushes. Now according to your convenience or requirement, you can either opt for a simple and basic design or go for something unconventional. Whatever you choose will have a different form and method of composition
  4. Marv gave us instructions for stacking brush. -Start with a long limbs trimmed to leave a fan of branches as the base-Put 3-4 on the bottom, layering them, with one in each corner of the trailer-Build up layers by putting more branches -Stack in four piles and entwine each branch as we built up-Get up on top to stomp down the pile
  5. 12. Stipple Brush Ceiling Texture. A stipple brush texture is similar to stomp and slap in that you use a stipple brush to create patterns. However, this texture is more challenging because the material's thickness needs to hold a good design. Stipple brush textures are great for hiding flaws like cracks, holes, or patch jobs
  6. AgSmart BLADE BOLT KIT- BUSH HOG 63607 SKU: 404-165300P. Bolt Kit for Rotary Cutter Blade (bolt, nut and washer in box). Fits Bush Hog, for Regular Duty Models, Terrain King TK60 Series, CP180 and X3, Marvel 4, 5, 6 and 7 ft., Hico Standard 4, 5 and 6 ft. Replaces 7919 / 63607 and TK-735900. Made in the USA
  7. 10. Stomp Brush. The Stomp brush texture is accomplished by applying wet mud to drywall. Using a brush with long bristles on a rounded brush is the best way to accomplish the stomp brush. Simply push upwards into the mud with the rounded brush and repeat the pattern until the entire wall is textured

Amazon.com: stomp brus

1. Rosebud wall texturing is a stomp brush technique. However, it has an even application, so you will not find any overlapping stomp. The round pattern resembles rose along with its bud and petals. The pattern of rosebud is obtained by utilizing a brush to create circles in the mud. You have to repeat the patterns for sure
  2. The stippling is where you tap or 'stomp', as it is called in the industry, the brush into the wet mud. You may have to experiment with how vigorous the 'stomping' is, again this is to get the pattern you want. The bristles of the brush are kept perpendicular to the drywall and when you pull the brush away it leaves a stipple
  3. The rosebud texture gets its name from a round stomp of a flower with a center bud and striking petals. How to apply: use the same stomp brush technique as the knockdown in an even way so that each stomp is fully visible and doesn't overlap the others. You can practice this texture on an old piece of drywall by creating a series of repeating.
  4. It's time to sing along, learn and dance with the popular nursery rhyme Here We Go Round The Mulberry Bush. #livkids emphasises on learning theories through.
  5. As to the stomp, for ceilings you thin your mud to slightly thinner than finishing, though you'll have to guage this yourself as to how deep a texture, type of brush, etc. Usually we use a #3 washtub and a double crow's foot in the field and a single in corners and around edges. the mud should hang like icicles when you pull the brush away.
  6. 5. Slap Brush. The slap brush is a general term used to describe ways of adding patterns with brushes pushed up against the mud after it has been rolled or sprayed on. There are many different names for this particular method: stomp brush, crow's feet, or rosebud, just to name a few
  7. The Rosebud texture is a fancy form of the brush stomp method, which we cover in number 14. This design creates a floral pattern on your walls, with a center bud and flowing petals. To create a rosebud texture, dip a rounded stipple brush into drywall mud and then stamp it onto the wall

1 - 7 of 7 items. All prices displayed are for U.S. Sherwin-Williams locations and are in U.S. Dollars. Prices do not include taxes or other fees as applicable. Compare Add more to compare Added. Product Comparison tool Slap brush knockdown, also known as a stomp knockdown, combines two texture styles, the slap brush and knockdown textures. By pairing the slap brush technique with the flattening process of the knockdown, you can get a cool and creative pattern. You'll need to start by recreating the slap brush texture on a small section of the wall How to Remove a Stomp Ceiling. Stomped texture resembles numerous raised starbursts or swirls that cover the ceiling. The texture is created by dipping a circular stomping brush or small, round.

You should be able to tell by the pattern in the stomp whether it was done with a round rosebud style stomp brush or an oblong crow's foot stomp brush. If you are matching a texture that was applied by hand, determining what tools or methods where used originally can be more difficult How to Get a Crow's Foot Texture Effect on Walls Without a Brush. Crow's foot texture, or slap brushing as it is also known as, usually involves loading up a brush with drywall mud and literally. TEXMASTER 8829 10 ROUND TAMPICO STIPPLE BRUSH: Amazon.sg: Home Improvement. Skip to main content.sg. Hello Select your address All Hello, Sign in. Account & Lists Returns & Orders. Cart All. Best Sellers Customer Service New Releases.

Hand Held Brushes (9) Push Brooms (4) Replacement Broom Heads (2) Replacement Handles (7) Availability Options. When making a selection below to narrow your results down, each selection made will reload the page to display the desired results. Ship to Store Eligible (26) Click here to go to. Plastic Block Deck Brush (Polypropylene Fill The locomotive, built in England in 1831 and shipped to Philadelphia on a sailing ship, was one of the first steam engines to operate in the U.S. The Pennsylvania Railroad carefully maintained and. Prime your stomp brush -- which should be connected to a 4-foot extension pole -- by spreading texture on the bristles. Push the bristles repeatedly into the ceiling texture to create the stipple effect. Work systematically from one corner outward if you're trying to create an effect, such as crow's feet. Otherwise, begin anywhere and have at it Product Title Goody Heat 101 Round Brush for Body and Volume, Larg Average rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars, based on 45 reviews 45 ratings Current Price $8.84 $ 8 . 84 - $9.44 $ 9 . 4 The holes should be about 1⁄2 to 1 inch (1.3 to 2.5 cm) wide and at least 8 inches (20.3 cm) deep, or 12 inches (30.5 cm) if you have a long enough drill bit. Penetrating deeply will ensure the stump gets burned down to the tips of the roots so that it will be easy to remove. 2. Pour kerosene into the holes

7. Slap Brush Knockdown. A slap brush knockdown texture combines the slap brush technique with the flattening step of the knockdown texture to create a random pattern of flatter, wider lines. UNi-PRO 100mm Waterproofing Brush. (0) $14 .13. more. Add To Cart. Compare. Monarch 50mm All Purpose Synthetic Wall Paint Brush. (0) $10 .65 There is a round bristle brush about 4 inches in diameter that you can use to stamp the texture onto the repaired ceiling. It has a place to insert the long paint handle, and you dip the brush into the ceiling texture and dab onto the place to be matched but as you dab you have to twist the brush so it makes the swirl pattern, practice before.

Wal-Board Tools 4-3/4 in

Rosebud Drywall Stomp Brush. To create this pattern, a round brush is used. It is repeatedly stamped or stomped into the drywall. The bristles of the brush clump up and spread out as the brush is repeatedly knocked on the wall. This creates the effect of a flower pattern in the compound Step 3: Preparing the Bristles. Select the amount of hair you want to use for the bristles. (I didn't want to cut too much off my head so I opted for a smaller finer brush.) Use a rubber band to keep the bristles all together while preparing the glue. Ask Question How to Stipple a Ceiling. A stipple ceiling texture, also called a slapbrush texture, involves working wet joint compound with a stipple brush. Stippling creates a random design that hides minor. Here is an overview of fifteen different types of ceilings. Beamed ceiling: A beamed ceiling has exposed load-bearing wooden beams. Some designers install ornamental faux beams on the outside of an existing ceiling to achieve the rustic look of this classic style. Conventional ceiling: A conventional ceiling is made out of the same drywall used. Visit All-Wall online today and shop through our collection of texture brushes. This site uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some are essential to make our site work; others help us improve the user experience. By using the site, you consent to the placement of these cookies..

Amazon.com: rosebud stomp brus

*Firm brush. Find something with especially sturdy bristles. Something from the hardware store or that was made for toddlers to stomp around. You need something that can shift big gloopy adhesive around with as little brush strokes as possible (see under adhesive: stroke marks = bad) *Metal cans Anoka County Library posted a video to playlist #ACLatHome Storytime 2021. Stories, songs, and rhymes for early literacy at home. Reading, writing, singing, talking, and playing every day with your child builds healthy brains ready for reading, learning, and growing. Everyone. Welcome to Family Story Time with Unoka County Library W e might run a comb through deep-conditioned hair in the shower or use a round brush to achieve that perfect at-home blowout, but should we run bristles through our strands more than the usual style or post-rinse detangle?According to experts, twice a day is ideal. Once in the morning and once in the evening before bed, says David Adams, a consultant trichologist at FOURTEENJAY in New.

Mad about Mud - Bower Power

8 Original Stipple Brush - Sherwin-William

Clap your hands. Clap your hands. So, your feet stomp your feet. stomp your feet. Stomp stomp, stomp, stomp, stomp, stomp, stomp your feet stomp your feet Say hi to all our friends. Say hi. Wave hello. Wave hello. everybody. Wave hello. Wave hello. Wave Hello. Wave hello. Wave hello everybody. Wave hello. Hi, everybody. I know you Brush your teeth Blend the edges between each section by stomping a design with the round brush along borders of each section. Advertisement Step 4 Finish the ceiling by going around the edges to roll or stomp a pattern all the way to the walls. Use a flat paint brush to work small corners or blend in stubborn places around floor-to-ceiling bookcases or near.

Wire Brush Stomp. Alto Saxophone - George Siravo, Murray Williams. Bass - Horace Rollins. Drums - Gene Krupa. Guitar - Ray Biondi. Piano - Milton Raskin *. Tenor Saxophone - Carl Biesacker, Vido Musso. Trombone - Bruce Squires, Charles McCamish, Chuck Evans (2) Trumpet - Dave Schultze, Tom di Carlo *, Tom Gonsoulin * Take Two Round Two Chapter 12, a naruto fanfic | FanFiction. Chapter Twelve: Anko never gets fat. She converts her excess calories into rage and the pain of her victims. You can tell when she burns off a load due to the sexy coating she gets in the afterglow. I don't own Naruto, any of its characters, or any references in this story Homax Pro Grade 25-oz Tinted/White Knockdown Wall Texture. Homax pro grade, 25 Oz, knockdown, water based, wall texture spray paint with dual control, features adjustment of both pressure and pattern which makes this convenient and simple to use, no mixing or using a compressor, heavy bodied knockdown formula is tinted for improved visibility during application, simply spray, knock down with A.

It goes like this. Brush your teeth. When you wake up in the morning and it's quarter to two and you want to find something to do you brush your teeth Brush your teeth. When you wake up in the morning and it's quarter to three and your mind starts humming. You brush your teeth. You brush your teeth. You're scared, Stiff Drive the brush straight up into the wet compound, twisting your pole to the right and back to the left. Repeat this pattern, stomping and twisting throughout the entire process of texturing your ceiling. Using a firm stomp and twisting action creates a more even and authentic looking pattern to your texture. Texturing without Rollin If you are the current owner of Vermeer used equipment, free replacement manuals are available by registering your used Vermeer machine.Your machine Operator's, Maintenance and Parts Manual may be available online. Replacement User's Guides for Vermeer Productivity Tools are also available to those registered and authorized to use the software

This 10 Tampico Round Shag Stipple Brush is ready to use from the package. The brush is made of Tampico filament and is pre-formed and geometrically designed. All brushes have step-by-step instructions on the back. This brush is used for leaving impressions in the compound - not to apply compound to walls or ceilings. texture brush. tex. Your music is important to you, and Meinl Stick & Brush can help you make it the best it can be. Plus, with Sweetwater's award-winning service and support, if you should ever have a question about Meinl Stick & Brush products, we're here to help. Call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer toll-free at 1-800-222-4700 for more information about any of. I am in the process of finishing my basement and I am now ready to stomp the ceiling. I have the topping compund and round brush for the pattern that I am looking for but I am not certain how thin to make the mud and what is the best method of putting on the ceiling Stomp brush drywall texture. Drywall texture is pretty neat stuff. It is a great way to hide imperfections, adds visual interest, and disguises dirt better than mirror smooth finishes do. You can apply drywall brush texture yourself with just a handful of tools

Generally joint compound is thinned down to about paint consistency, rolled on and then either a round brush or crowfoot brush is used to 'stomp' in the texture in the wet mud. That ceiling almost looks like a fat sponge was used to stomp the texture but I couldn't imagine doing an entire ceiling that way Cut stump herbicide treatment is a simple way to control woody invasive plants. An herbicide solution is applied directly to the stump top immediately after cutting down the plant. The herbicide kills the stump and prevents new growth that would normally occur after cutting alone The oval brush leaves an oval negative space in the middle, so as you stamp, you need to rotate the brush so everything has a uniform texture. By the time I'm done stamping my section, Mike's done with another 4' section, so we move down the room together. Make sure to get all the ceiling, including the edges, it may get on the walls, but it's.

wire brush stomp original 1935 1940 recordings 2002

Even with a 26-inch barrel, the Montefeltro only tips the scales at 5.6 pounds, which makes it easy to carry as you stomp through the brush. And with an anodized receiver, blued barrel, and walnut. Brush likely won`t wait long for that next tough team shot. After a first-round bye, the girls will likely travel to Berthoud for a Patriot League quarterfinal. Fourth-seeded Berthoud beat No. 5 Brush 43-31 in what was then a 3A Top 10 showdown last month. I think we`ll be ready to play much better this time around, George observed

Kraft Tool Co. Drywall Texture Single Brush 6 in. Dia ..

A stump jumper means this hinge itself is a circle rim of metal - or it has a circle of metal below the hinge area - so that the circle will rub on the stump, rather than whacking it with the bare hinges. It is likely to then hop over the stump, rather than break things. --->Paul. S The best approach I have used is to spray them with an herbicide like Fertilome Brush and Stump Killer. Roundup or Killzall would work as well. I mix it in a gallon sprayer and go to town. Quickly spray all the leaves and that's it. All your weed trees should die pretty fast. I found that trees larger than about 4 feet won't die by just. Pendulum Shuffle-a1 a2-brush to the front then spank in front of the standing foot, then brush back out to the front and then spank diagonally back to the side Buck Triple Time Step-8 1&a2&3&4 5&a6&7&-stomp (some people add a spank after the stomp) HOP shuffle step FLAP ste

1. Blotmap Set VIII. If you are looking for brushes to give a new flavor to your artwork, this is a really good place to start. Blotmap Set VIII is a set of unique blot-style brushes that are designed by DA user K-OG. The brush set is primarily categorized into three types, namely, Dark, Walt, and Grainy Mix 1/2 cup (4 oz.) of Bayer Advanced Brush Killer with 1 gallon of water in a garden sprayer to cover a space of 500 square feet. If you need to cover 1,000 square feet, double the ingredients. Skip this step if you have a ready-to-use formula. Always double-check the rates on the product label, in case the formulation has changed Often a sinkhole develops in a large open area of a lawn or garden. A common cause of this is buried brush, stumps or debris from past construction or other activities. Over several years, the brush and debris settle or decompose, leaving an underground void. The ground surface settles into the void, causing a depression on the surface

Take your hair from unruly to smooth with the Siena Wide Vented Brush. With a wide yet lightweight design, it is ideal for detangling and grooming thick, straight, wavy or curly hair. Use it on damp or dry strands to nix tangles, and be amazed by how quickly your hair dries when you use it during blow drying 4.75-in W x 15.88-in L x 3.25-in D Drywall Mud Pan. Model #MP814-L. Find My Store. for pricing and availability. 132. Creative Plastic Concepts. Large Mixing Tub 24-in W x 36-in L x 8-in D Drywall Mud Pan. Model #206126. Find My Store

A stencil brush is a specialist brush with short, firmly packed bristles. These types of brushes are available in various widths, from small, for tiny, detailed sections, to large ones for faster painting. They're used in a straight up-and-down pouncing motion, rather than a long swoop side to side or up and down Some useful tools for blending and smudging include large, fluffy paint brushes or make-up brushes, paper towels, chamois, and blending stumps. Avoid tortillions as the ridges tend to burnish materials into the paper. Instead, go for a soft blending stump, sometimes called a stomp Current Price $14.71. $14.71. Sold & shipped by VivaBella. Free delivery. Add to cart. Product Image. Product Title. JuLam 1PC Makeup Brush Makeup Tool Stippling Brush F.

As the name implies this texture is created by using a7 Drywall Texture Techniques | DoItYourselfDrywall Services - Courts Building SystemsEasy as D-I-Y: Polka Dot Sneakers - Dream Green DIYAnti Bullying Gifts - T-Shirts, Art, Posters & Other Gift

Each year, Texas Performing Arts offers a diverse season of music, theatre, dance and conversation while remaining committed to serving the academic mission of the College of Fine Arts by supporting the work of students, faculty and staff To make the swirl pattern, the key is only to rub the coating with brush if you prefer a rough look, or you can use a sponge if you want more smooth look. For the pattern, you can optionally choose the swirl, whether it is a full circle or half. The common types of swirls to choose are sand swirl and perlite swirl. Lac Meinl Calvin Rodgers signature drumsticks are German-engineered from American hickory to Calvin's exacting specs — a comfortable .560-inch grip with an elongated 16.5-inch reach — to give you reach and power for fills and flourishes without taxing your fulcrum. Power, finesse, reach, and tone — the Meinl Calvin Rodgers signature.